‘I feel balanced’: Ferne McCann shares snaps during India work trip amid leaked voice note scandal

Ferne McCann took to her Instagram Story on Friday from her work trip to India, where filming has allegedly resumed for her reality show, First Time Mum.

The former TOWIE star, 32, revealed she feels balanced as she posed in a stunning purple sari in one shot while joined by her fiancé Lorri Haines, 30, in another.

It comes after filming for her ITVBe series resumed following claims she made derogatory comments about ex-partner Arthur Collins’s acid attack victims. 

'I feel balanced': Ferne McCann shared snaps to Instagram during an India work trip on Friday - 'where filming has resumed for First Time Mum' amid her leaked voice note scandal

‘I feel balanced’: Ferne McCann shared snaps to Instagram during an India work trip on Friday – ‘where filming has resumed for First Time Mum’ amid her leaked voice note scandal

Posting a photo of the gorgeous pool at her hotel, she wrote in her caption: ‘I have taken some time away from social media to be totally present on our recent trip to India & to live in the moment. To quite literally be where my feet are.

‘I feel balanced, I surrender all my worries, I maintain strength, I’ve gained clarity, I am present.’

Ferne penned in another caption: ‘It’s wedding season out here. On every corner there is a celebration. A wedding party come over & were so excited to give me a tika [sic].’

It was recently claimed ITV bosses are backing Ferne amid her leaked voice note scandal.

Couple: The former TOWIE star, 32, revealed she feels balanced as she posed in a stunning purple sari in one shot while joined by her fiancé Lorri Haines, 30, in another

Couple: The former TOWIE star, 32, revealed she feels balanced as she posed in a stunning purple sari in one shot while joined by her fiancé Lorri Haines, 30, in another

Ferne McCann: First Time Mum started in 2017 and follows the reality star as she goes through life as a single mother to daughter Sunday, five.

A source told The Sun of Ferne’s show: ‘Ferne is resuming filming for First Time Mum and is heading to India.

‘She is booked to fly out of the country today and is taking a film crew with her.

‘Initially plans for filming were paused as the voice note scandal unfolded. However Ferne has the backing of her ITV bosses and filming will start in the coming days.’

Opening up: Posting a photo of the gorgeous pool at her hotel, she wrote in her caption: 'I have taken some time away from social media to be totally present on our recent trip to India'

Opening up: Posting a photo of the gorgeous pool at her hotel, she wrote in her caption: ‘I have taken some time away from social media to be totally present on our recent trip to India’

MailOnline contacted representatives for Ferne and ITV at the time.

Ferne had previously faced calls for her programme to be axed after an anonymous Instagram account leaked voice notes allegedly sent by Ferne, in which a woman’s voice labels one of acid attacker Arthur’s victims a ‘silly b****’. 

It’s been claimed they were referring to Sophie Hall, who reached the final of a Miss England final 15 months after the sickening attack, baring her scars. 

Friends of the star say there is an ‘ongoing hate campaign’ against her, while ITV were at the time said to be in talks over whether the show should continue. 

Back at it: It was recently claimed ITV bosses are backing Ferne amid her leaked voice note scandal (pictured on the show with Sunday)

Back at it: It was recently claimed ITV bosses are backing Ferne amid her leaked voice note scandal (pictured on the show with Sunday)

Last month, Ferne was blasted by acid attack victim Sophie Hall, 27, for her recent ‘insincere’ apology after calling her ‘ugly’ in leaked voice notes.

Ferne admitted she was the voice in shocking audio files, but claimed she recorded them because she feared ‘serious harm and in the face of significant threats’. 

Sophie has since demanded Ferne says sorry to her on camera while alleging she wasn’t able to read the statement since Ferne blocked her on Instagram.

She told The Sun: ‘To me her words feel so insincere. Ferne is simply trying to salvage her career. I don’t think she is sorry at all.

Blasted: Last month, Ferne was blasted by acid attack victim Sophie Hall for her recent 'insincere' apology after calling her 'ugly' in leaked voice notes

Blasted: Last month, Ferne was blasted by acid attack victim Sophie Hall for her recent ‘insincere’ apology after calling her ‘ugly’ in leaked voice notes

‘If she meant it she would have found my account and spoken to me personally. I want Ferne to go on camera with me and apologise to my face.

‘She can really show how deeply sorry she is then and if it is filmed she has nowhere to hide. I would respect that. We all say things we regret but you have to be accountable. If Ferne really is sorry, she will do it.’ 

Ferne wrote in her online statement: ‘I am aware that people will have a number of questions about the voice messages being put into the public domain and purportedly sent by me.

‘I feel I have no choice but to address these (to the extent that I can as there are restrictions on me which I explain below). 

'She's simply trying to salvage her career': Acid attack victim Sophie (pictured in 2017) -  demanded the star says sorry to her on camera

‘She’s simply trying to salvage her career’: Acid attack victim Sophie (pictured in 2017) –  demanded the star says sorry to her on camera

‘Most importantly I want to apologise to all the victims of Arthur Collins abhorrent actions in 2017 that they have to relive that night and the pain that followed because this matter is again in the public domain.

‘In particular I want to apologise to Sophie Hall. I do not believe her to be ugly or stupid. She has been brave beyond belief.

‘Arthur Collins’ crimes created genuine victims so I am not trying to portray myself as one. I am unable to say much because there are important and significant legal proceedings that prevent me from setting the record straight at this stage.

‘What I can say is that the voice messages that are being released are manipulated; edited and taken entirely out of context.

Apology: Ferne wrote in her online statement: 'I am aware that people will have a number of questions about the voice messages being put into the public domain and purportedly sent by me'

Apology: Ferne wrote in her online statement: ‘I am aware that people will have a number of questions about the voice messages being put into the public domain and purportedly sent by me’

‘Even so, I will have said things that are untrue and I did not believe – but I did so to protect my family and myself from serious harm and in the face of significant threats.’ 

The audio clips aren’t the first to circulate the internet, with the reality star previously accused of slamming and body shaming friend Sam Faiers.

In a statement shared with MailOnline, Ferne called the scandal a ‘harassment’ campaign against her, as well as offering her sympathies to those offended by the remarks.

The mother-of-one was forced to speak out after an anonymous Instagram account leaked voice notes allegedly sent by Ferne.

The account responsible for sharing the audio previously stated more voice notes, allegedly from Ferne, would be sent over the next 24 hours.

Speaking out: In a statement shared with MailOnline, Ferne called the scandal a 'harassment' campaign against her, as well as offering her sympathies to those offended by the remarks (pictured in October 2022)

Speaking out: In a statement shared with MailOnline, Ferne called the scandal a ‘harassment’ campaign against her, as well as offering her sympathies to those offended by the remarks (pictured in October 2022)

Breaking her silence on the scandal, a statement released by Ferne’s representatives read: ‘These voice messages are part of a wider harassment campaign designed to intimidate and discredit Ferne.

‘They are subject to an on-going investigation being carried out by Essex Police and, as such, Ferne is unable to comment other than to say she offers her deepest sympathies for the distress and hurt this situation is causing Ms. Hall.’

A source close to the former I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! star previously told MailOnline the messages have been ‘spliced together’ from separate recordings in a bid to ‘destroy her’.

Sophie, who was badly scarred when Ferne’s then-boyfriend Arthur threw acid into a London club in 2017, has urged ITV to ‘take action’ and hold her accountable.

Sophie, whom Ferne allegedly referred to as ‘a silly b***h’ told The Sun she had spent five years rebuilding her confidence and ‘now in just minutes all my hard work has been shattered by these malicious voice notes.’

The acid attack victim slammed the First Time Mum star for being ‘cruel and vicious’ and has questioned why she should still be ‘given the platform to tear down others’.

Collins is currently serving 20 years in prison after he threw acid in an East London nightclub in April 2017 and injured 14 people.

The Instagram account had previously been suspended after Ferne reported it to the police when it released posts allegedly from the reality star in which she branded her former TOWIE pal Sam Faiers, 31, a ‘fat c***’ and ‘narcissistic b**ch’.

Sam and Ferne, who starred alongside one another on The Only Way Is Essex, have been friends for over 20 years.

Falling out: Ferne has been embroiled in an ongoing feud with Sam Faiers, 31, after audio was leaked which allegedly saw Ferne brand her pal a 'fat c***' (pictured together in 2019)

Falling out: Ferne has been embroiled in an ongoing feud with Sam Faiers, 31, after audio was leaked which allegedly saw Ferne brand her pal a ‘fat c***’ (pictured together in 2019)