Hi there Samantha Lock is back with you on this blog, ready to take you through all the Covid News this Thursday.
Let’s start the news from United States Where Kovid hospital admissions have risen by 33% and deaths by 40% from a week earlier, the head of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said Wednesday.
CDC director Rochelle Walensky said U.S. coward cases are expected to reach a climax in the coming weeks.
“The magnitude of this increase is largely relative Omicron version, Which now represents 90% of the cases of Covid-19 in the country, “she told reporters.
German Patriarch Olaf Scholz The European country on Wednesday reported a record 80,430 cases of coronavirus infection, arguing that the covid vaccine should be mandatory for all adults.
“With the decision not to vaccinate, one is ultimately making decisions not only for himself but also for 80 million others,” Scholz said.
Scholes credited his new government’s move to tighten restrictions on public life and increase booster doses to prevent further attacks.
Here is a comprehensive snapshot of how the coronavirus is spreading around the world.
- Switzerland Quarantine time will be halved to five days.
- France The UK is set to lift travel bans by the end of the week.
- Denmark The fourth coronavirus vaccine will be offered to at-risk citizens as it is facing record numbers of infections. Omicron version.
- Sweden The recommended time interval between the second and third covid vaccine shots will be reduced from six to five months.
- Greece Restrictions on restaurants and bars will be extended by a week to help stop the Omicron variant.
- Doctors in Spain Each will be rewarded up to 49,000 (£ 40,882) in compensation for working without proper personal safety gear during the first few months of the epidemic.
- Boris Johnson Is Admission and No. 10 apologized for attending the garden drink Incident in May 2020. Johnson said he went to thank the staff before returning to the office 25 minutes later.
- The Of the British Government Operation “VIP lanes” was illegal for suppliers of personal protective equipment during the coronavirus epidemic, a judge ruled.
- Germany 80,430 coronavirus cases have been reported – new daily records – and 384 deaths, according to the report Points From the Robert Koch Institute.
- Austria Also set a new record of 18,427 covid cases daily.
- Of Russia Deputy Prime Minister Tatiana Golikova The government has said it will come up with new measures to fight Kovid by the end of the week.
- In more than half of the people Europe Omicron may contract in the next two months If the transition continues at the current rate, the WHO said.
- China In the weeks leading up to the Winter Olympics, Beijing is battling coronavirus outbreaks in several cities, seriously testing the country’s tough “zero-covid” strategy. The northern city of Tianjin After finding 97 cases, the second phase of covid testing has been ordered in all 14 million residents. Omicron version During the preliminary screening that started on Sunday.
- A Chinese The woman became an overnight sensation after she posted video diaries documenting her life after being stuck in a blind date’s house while locked in the city. The story Here.
- In Australia, State and regional leaders will Consider the different comfort requirements for the trucking and logistics areaAs Prime Minister, Scott Morrison, Calls for patience in the country’s blocked supply chains.
- Novak Djokovic Is Blame your agent for “administrative error.” Two weeks before his flight to Australia, he admitted that he had not traveled and that he had passed the “positive test” for Kovid after being tested positive.