Fantastic living, full of light, this excellent property has been recently refreshed and renewed and is ready for the last personal touches to make it your own place. Reminiscent of an elegant European villa, the house is set in a quiet site secured from the street along a long driveway. With generous flowing rooms over two levels, multiple living areas allow for both formal and informal living and for members of the family to use spaces simultaneously, making the home a great entertainer. High cathedral ceilings, large windows and a cool neutral color palette add to the spacious feel. Kitchen and meals overlook the beautiful terrace perfect for outdoor entertaining with existing hedges enclosing the garden providing a serene backdrop. All three bedrooms are generous in size with a study or office space also cleverly configured on the top floor.
Perfectly located, there is a range of local reserves and parks to choose from within walking distance. Local shopping is easy with Marryatville Center just around the corner, while the shopping areas of Norwood and Burnside offer excellent boutiques and full service. So well located, Scotch College is a walk across Mitcham Reserve and Mercedes also a short distance away. Marryatville Primary and High Schools are the locally zoned schools while other local popular schools are Mary McKillop College, Norwood-Morialta High School, Pembroke and St Peters Girls College. This property is an absolute winner for those looking for a quality, easy-to-maintain home with space to enjoy.
- secluded plot of approx. 691m2
- grand entrance, superior internal architectural features
- 3 good sized bedrooms: main with ensuite and built ins, bedroom 2 with built ins, bathroom to family bedrooms
- extra open study/office at home
- kitchen: quality blackwood, modern appliances, utility room, excellent bench space
- guided vacuum system
- ducted R/C air conditioning
- extensive pergola and terraces for entertainment
- 10 solar panels
- watering system
- 3 rainwater tanks
- large double side-by-side garage, remote-controlled elevator door, internal access, space for extra storage or workbench
- remote controlled sliding gate to the front
- walking distance from schools, shops & nightlife
To minimize risk in line with relaxed border restrictions, we ask buyers to limit their visits to property inspections to less than 15 minutes and wear a face mask. Thank you for your cooperation.