The role of the Content and Community Fellow is to support the CEO of RockHealth.org and the Senior Manager of Events in the development and distribution of RockHealth educational events.
Rock Health annually hosts thousands of attendees at its innovative events, creating educational content and experiences while cultivating a vibrant digital health community. The Content and Community Fellow supports the senior manager of Rock Health’s annual signing event, planning for the Rock Health Summit, and copy development events. This role focuses primarily on identifying key trends in the digital health industry, relevant panels, workshops, and discussions for the Rock Health Summit, while developing clever, timed and pithy titles and descriptions to bring them to life. Content and Community Fellows will also be responsible for sourcing potential speakers and panelists for these sessions, and working closely with the senior manager of events to create motivated sessions that drive community and education.
- A planner; You are well acquainted with Google Docs and love to track everything from participants and speakers list to date, timeline and other key details.
- Specializes in managing multiple projects with competitive deadlines, and Jane prioritizes things for the rest when things get busy
- A self starter; The project lies in thinking about what your insights are and the next five steps ahead
- A digital health enthusiast. You’re well-versed in our community and stay tuned for the latest updates on Fundy !, new companies and founders on the block, and get to know a better speaker when you see one!
- Description oriented. You know what questions to ask and you can find Typo a mile away
- An efficient communicator; You’re comfortable talking about rock health, leading panel pre-calls, and writing professional emails, interesting blog posts, and riveting content copy.
- A curious student is deeply concerned about you solving real problems in healthcare and is excited to get your hands dirty in doing so
Content and event planning
- Assist in the planning, content development and implementation of the Rock Health Summit
- Work with the RockHealth.org team to refine content and develop engaging event sessions, including writing session sessions, titles, descriptions, and content outlines.
- Keep current and up-to-date lists of moderators for potential speakers and sessions; Plan call and pre-event support assistance
- Protect marketing and content collectorates from speakers, including headshots, bios, etc., to post on websites and include in e-blasts.
- Overseas content creation and marketing campaigns
- Help create a guarantee for any event, including programs, slide decks, and signage copies.
Site Event Support (TBD)
- Attend a call with any pre-conference speakers or venue / vendors
- Help monitor load-in and load-out
- Provide support days including setup, registration, and speaker management
Other duties as prescribed.
Rock Health ..org is a proud equal opportunity employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members on merit. We know how important it is to get involved, but to actively explore the diversity of ideas and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, experience status, or any other applicable legally protected features.
Compensation: This is the hourly position, with a rate of $ 20 / hour.