OnePlus North(At 29 78. In Tatacliq) (Review) Oxygenus 11.1.1. As part of the update, Android security patches were launched in India in May 2021. In addition to the security patch, the update brings a number of bug fixes related to the camera, network, system, and file manager.
As always, the update will be pushed step by step and not all users will receive it at the same time. Various constructions for India, Europe and Global regions are 11.1.1 … AAC 01 DA, 11.1.1 … AAC 01 BA, and 11.1.1 … AAC 01 AA respectively.
Oxygenus 11.1.1. Update: What has changed?
The new update addresses many of the camera issues that Nord users are complaining about. This includes frame drops on captured videos, camera inactivity when opened via the Contacts app, and unusual preview display issues in Nightscape Tripod mode.
The update fixes unusual performance issues when copying files to WiFi speeds and OTG storage.
Here is the detailed change:
- Fixed an issue that card coupons are not available as a widget
- Resolved the issue that missed calls are marked as a call log to another device
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Android Security Patch updated to 2020.05
- WiFi connection speed improved
- Fixed an unusual preview display issue in Nightscape Tripod mode
- Fixed the issue that setting the profile photo in the camera contact is unresponsive
- Fixed a drop drop issue with the video captured by the camera
- Fixed a temporary issue where the flash effect might fail in some scenarios
- Certain abnormal performance issues when copying files to OTG storage
If you are a OnePlus Nord user, you can manually check for updates from Settings >> System >> System Updates.
OnePlus guarantees at least two years of regular security updates, which means that Nord must continue to receive these patches for at least the next year or so. Except Nord, OnePlus series And OnePlus series The phones have already received the May Android security patch on May 10 and May 2, respectively. Older OnePlus devices have not yet received the update.