Find the COVID-19 vaccine: Search Vaccines, Text to your zip code 88 438829 29 29, or call 1-800-2322-023 to find places near you.
Information on COVID-19 vaccines for older adults
Once this vaccine is available, you can help protect yourself and the people around you.
- Studies show COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective In preventing serious illness from COVID-19.
- You cannot get COVID-19 from a vaccine.
- Depending on the type of COVID-19 vaccine, you may need a second shot after the first shot or weeks later.
Some people also get side effects after getting the vaccine. Common side effects include:
- Pain, redness, or swelling where you get your shot
- Muscle aches
These are common signs that your body is building protection against COVID-19. Learn more about What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccine?
You will not be charged for the COVID-19 vaccine
COVID-19 vaccine providers Maybe:
- Charge you for the vaccine
- Charge you any administration fees, copies, or sixes
- There is no health insurance coverage for anyone who is denied vaccination, is weak, or is out of network
- Charge an Office visit or other charges to the recipient if the only service provided is the COVID-19 vaccine
- An individual needs additional services to receive the COVID-19 vaccine; However additional health services can be provided at the same time and are appropriately billed
COVID-19 vaccine providers Can:
Scam warning: If someone asks you to pay for access to the vaccine, you can bet it is a scam. Do not share your personal or financial information if someone calls, texts, or emails promising you access to the vaccine for an additional fee.