PC port 201 PS PS4 Special Uncharted 4: The End of a Thief Some time is coming in the future. That is according to A game and network services presentation Made as part of Sony’s Investor Relations Day 2021. Uncharted 4 It is listed on the presentation deck with the headline “More PC releases planned” The day is gone, Which Started on PC this month. In much the same slide, Sony trumpeted the success of the previous PlayStation exclusive to another recent PC port. Horizon: Zero morning. If anything iffy performance issues on projection, The port had recouped a 2 percent0 percent return on investment in March 2021, according to the presentation (for example, it reclaimed its porting budget and increased 2.5 times that amount). Not too surprising considering that Previous reports Last August, PC Port sold more than 1,000,000 units in its launch month.
Last year, Sony Said in a corporate report That “it seeks to expand our first-party titles across PC platforms, to further increase our profits.” And PlayStation boss Jim Ryan GQ said in February That more games will come to the PC “to expose those great games to a wider audience and to recognize the economics of game development … making ours even easier [games] Available for non-console owners. So this is a very straightforward decision for us to make. “
Previously unique weird third party PlayStation titles Back: Two souls, Detroit: Be human And Death Strengthening PC ports have also been looked at in recent years. And PlayStation excluded Final Fantasy XVI And The spirit of the demon Was also briefly listed as “Available on PC” A PlayStation launch event last year Before Sony Quickly he walked back As a mistake
Some more economically focused tidbit from detailed presentation:
- Sony expects the standard version of the PS5 hardware to start selling at a profit starting in June as the cost of the goods continues to decline. Lack of a global semiconductor.
- PS still is expected to represent percent0 percent of all PlayStation revenue in fiscal year 2021, ending March 2022. The company also expects the period million or more PS4s to still be “connected” by the end of that period, compared to just the comparison. 20 million or PS5s. This suggests that there will still be significant support for older consoles for the next nine months and more, so don’t worry If you can’t find the PS5 first.
- Owners of the PS5 digital version spend a percentage percent more on PlayStation games on average than they do on disk-drive-game standard versions. While digital version owners spend an average of 1 percent less on “full game” purchases, they spend more than 2 percent on add-on content on Sosa.
- In the fiscal year 2020, PlayStation Plus had .67.46 million subscribers, up from two years ago. 36. million was. And the PlayStation now has 3.2 million subscribers in fiscal year 2020, up from 700,000,000 two years ago (when we were Writing about the company’s PlayStation Knock problem).
- PS5 users averaged 1 month on their consoles in March 2021. Spent hours That was spent for PS4 owners in March 2014.64 34. The hour is above average time, when the PS4 was almost the same age.
- Free-to-play games now represent 2 percent of all spending in the PlayStation Store, up from four years ago. Above percentage.