Initially, the epidemic took us back to our home and locked us in for a while. What was happening to the world a year ago was a new situation that the world had never faced before. The epidemic showed us the way home and taught us to expect the unexpected. While we were all at home and tired, doctors around the world were researching new types of viruses that none of us had ever seen before. Research has begun on how it happened, how it spreads, how it is transmitted, and how everyone should be protected. The information they received quickly spread around the world.
The first was said to be spread by dots, that is, by small droplets that remain in space for a while and then fall to the ground. To save everyone, it was recommended to reduce the communication between the person and the contacts or if at least 1. meters If it is not possible to take a distance of meters, including a mask, visors and gloves. To get rid of the gloves, it was felt that they are not necessary and instead of putting them in their hands we can regularly wash our hands or make pesticides that contain alcohol. After hearing this information and news of drugs and vaccines working against the virus, it started to return to normal.
It all started with employees returning to their work. New ways of working began to be implemented. As part of the new way of working, shift work was mentioned, in which managers were required to divide employees into two groups and move to shifts, one working away from home, and the other Work from office. Additionally, emphasis was placed on disinfection of the premises, especially on the hands, to prevent any employee from being infected with the virus in an unnecessary situation.
But there is still a dilemma – which is better, disinfect your hands often or wash your hands several times to make sure we don’t touch them with our hands. This is the biggest dilemma that exists between individuals, and we are sure that it creates a sense of confusion for you too. So we decided to do a little research and come up with the answers that we are sure you have been looking for a long time and looking forward to finding out. The answers to these questions follow.
Soap or Disinfectant – Which of the two is best for keeping your hands disinfected and clean?
There is a dilemma that cannot be removed from an agenda for a year, and that is the issue of hand elimination. A year later, it is still unclear which of the two hands is best for disinfection, but the answers were given by researchers. They say that soap is the best solution for hand disinfection, but those toilets are the best solution for the moment when you can’t go to the toilet and wash your hands.
All you have to do is take some soap and lukewarm water, soak your hands first with salt water, then apply the soap and rub your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds and at most 35 seconds.
This is the time to wash your hands to get rid of all the viruses and impurities that have accumulated on the skin. Then wash them thoroughly with salt water (do not forget the part between the fingers and the nails). If you are not able to apply this procedure, then you need to do the same but with a disinfectant.
Make sure it is of good quality and for disinfection (with alcohol or a small amount of disinfectant), not antibacterial (as they are only for washing clean hands without destroying viruses). Also, try to keep such purposeful quality assets everywhere in the company for the safety of all employees, and if you are looking to take them wherever you are, consider the offer. hand-cleaners.co.uk Who have excellent solutions and leaders in their quality. At the moment in the market. Take these measures in a timely manner and protect the health of all members of your corporation.
What are the pros and cons of both properties?
We are sure that you have thought about what the effects of these funds are, what their positives are and what their negative effects are. You don’t need to think anymore because we bring them to you on a regular basis.
1. It works well as a disinfectant – if we have to choose between the two, the best soap to do the job is the one that removes all the clutter from the skin.
2. It’s cheap and lasts a long time – if price plays a role it’s a cheap way to protect yourself from viruses. Quantitatively, it involves more, which gives the finished product more durability, meaning it should cost more than other choices.
Natural. There are also natural soaps – which are against the chemicals contained in the soap Natural alternatives We are sure they will like it, but be careful in their use as it is often said that they are not so effective.
1. Frequent bathing dries the skin on the hands – using soap and water on the hands can cause dry skin on the hands, which opens up new problems.
2. Injuries can occur when hand washing – Dry skin and frequent hand washing with soap and water can easily heal wounds.
The. It is necessary to use a cream to soften the skin – to rejuvenate the skin, it is necessary to use an additional cream that helps to hydrate the skin and regain its radiance.
1. Disinfect in seconds – These products are primarily based on harsh chemical additives that help to cleanse the skin in a short time from all the unnecessary things that come in contact with it during the day.
2. They are easily portable – in addition to offering a quick and easy disinfection, these products are practical because they are often found in packaging that is easily pocketed and can be carried anywhere.
You. You can use them anywhere – the third downside is that you can use these tools when you need to. Literally, every time you want to protect yourself, apply some product and clean yourself.
1. They dry faster than soap – the bad thing about these products is that they dry the soap as if it were drying the skin, but with more intensity and speed.
2. They make grass faster than soap – another thing that is even worse about this product is that it makes grass faster than soap, and it’s the fault of the chemicals that are stronger than soaps.
The. The result is left on the skin – The result of using these products Not realized now, but if we run it regularly and many times the results will be seen in the near future.
What is the conclusion?
The conclusion is stark and clear, and that is that it is necessary to strike a balance between the use of two tools in the workplace, do not overuse them, and to nourish your hands regularly to make them both clean and tidy. Stop their destruction. Stay safe and disinfect yourself regularly at work.