Emergency services at the Goulburn Gordon Hotel fire Goulburn Post

News, Local News, Goulburn, Gordon Hotel, Fire, NSW Fire & Rescue, RFS

Update Thursday at 12:30 pm Golburn’s fire brigade began operations when a fire broke out in the backyard of The Gordon Hotel on Thursday morning. NSW Fire and Rescue Station Officer Darrell Lawley said Auburn was driving on the road after the crash 11 bore when the incident popped into the dashboard. “We could see black smoke in the distance and the beer garden was fine when we arrived,” he said. This section covered 0% of the damage and was “far from repaired.” Where the two rooms behind the pub also suffered some damage. It is not known where the fire started and the cause is being investigated. During the fire, an emergency energy team cut off electricity to the hotel. Police were on the scene and closed a lane of Wilmot Street between Union and Allison Streets. They also closed the lane north of Union Street, between Chatsbury and Wilmot Streets. The fire at the back of the abducted Gordon Hotel has been extinguished in the afternoon. NSW Fire and Rescue Superintendent Scott Dodson said the fire did not spread to the main part of the building, but was contained in the pergola. A rear shed also suffered fire damage. A witness told the Post that the air conditioner on the roof of the beer garden had caught fire and quickly went upstairs. Earlier, the occupants of the building were evacuated. Superintendent Dodson said a thorough search revealed no one was inside. As a precaution, NSW ambulances were on the scene. Police were also present. The cause is being investigated. 11:30 a.m. Irty0 firefighters are at the scene of a fire at the Gordon Hotel. NSW Fire and Rescue Superintendent Scott Dodson said the Golburn Brigade was called to the scene at 11:02 a.m., where crew found the last pargo. “At this stage, the main structure of the building has not been expanded,” he said. ALSO READ: The entire state of Victoria has been in a phase three ban since midnight. He told The Post that a large amount of smoke was coming out of the building while the crew was singing. NSW ambulances were on the scene as a precaution but there were no reports of injuries. In the future, we rely on membership revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a customer, thank you for your support.



Leave a Comment